Versatile and self-motivated producer with superior skills in managing large teams to oversee all content and ensure the highest quality work and news stories are provided to the audience. Equipped with exceptional leadership skills and a wide variety of capabilities in numerous areas such as managing a strong online presence and connecting to the audience through various acquired public relation skills. Diligently works around the clock on 24/7 basis to tackle breaking news as it happens, and strives to inspire a team of writers, editors, videographers, reporters, and broadcasters to create superior content on a consistent basis. Augments the production of the network behind the camera by applying the honed knowledge of each person’s strengths to the appropriate task and ultimately exceeds the expectations of the network.
Local Live • Stamford, CT • April 2018 to Present
Account Manager/Marketing/Content Creation and Distribution
Works closely with schools and negotiates agreements for camera installation and distribution strategies. Spearheading a specialized high school network creation project with member schools and marketing the concept to a large-scale audience in the Hudson Valley and Connecticut regions. Leveraging two decades of trusted relationships in the region to significantly growth the reach of the Local Live platform. Website: LocalLive.tv
News 12 Varsity • Bethpage, NY • January 2010 to Present
Senior Web Editor/Reporter/Producer
Helms numerous different responsibilities for the high school sports network, some of which include being the on-air reporter, field producer, studio host, color communicator, and beat writer. Oversees the scheduling assignments, writing and editing, and uploading and prioritizing of all content, as well as diligently tackling the role of editor and tasked with the job of maintaining positioning, headlines, photos, and breaking news 24/7 for the Hudson Valley, NJ and Conn. sections of New12Varsity.com. Tirelessly works 7 days a week around the clock as a writer, reporter, photographer, videographer, and broadcaster.
· Excelled with being charged with over 20 writers, producers, and photographers and being personally responsible for all of their coverage assignments.
· Exceptional skills and expertise proven by being the host and producer of four weekly half-hour shows.
· Succeeds regularly as the sole color commentator for all game productions, one of which was the game that New Rochelle H. S defeated Mount Vernon called "The Shot", which was later replayed on national television by Good Morning America, SportsCenter.
· Recognized twice by CableFax Magazine as "Tweeter of the Year" and reached up to 15,000 Twitter followers.
· Augmented the 24-hour television network by developing it into a live streaming world, and managing the staff, assignments, and budget.
RNN Television Network • Rye Brook, NY • June 2008 to September 2008
Spearheaded the weekday sportscast for NewsCenter Now as the lead sports anchor, while also shouldering the responsibility of the sports highlights, roundtable discussions, interviews and breaking news by writing, producing, and editing all segments.
The Journal News • White Plains, NY • September 1998 to January 2010
Superiorly held a wide variety of positions with various functions including sports reporter, blogger, regional editor, and host for the newspaper's website on a weekly basis.
· Championed the coverage of all New York professional and college sports teams, which included over 100 Mets and Yankees games and 4 U.S. open golf championships.
· Authored over 1,500 articles over the course of twelve years.
Bronx, NY - 2000-2002
Bachelors Degree in Marketing
Westchester Community College
Valhalla, NY - 1998-2000
Associates Degree in Liberal Arts
2015 Best Sports Web Site (under 1 million UVs) – Editor & Publisher
2014 Best Sports Web Site (under 1 million UVs) – Editor & Publisher
2014 Best Overall Web Site (small/mid-size) – CableFAX
2013 Best Sports Web Site (under 1 million UVs) – Editor &Publisher
2013 Best Smartphone App (MSG Varsity App) – CableFAX
2013 Best Overall Web Site Finalist (MSGVarsity.com) – CableFAX
2012 Best Sports Web Site (under 1 million UVs) – Editor &Publisher
2012 Best Sports Video (under 1 million UVs) - Editor & Publisher
2012 Best Online Sports Event Coverage – Press Club of Long Island
2012 Best TV Everywhere App (MSG Varsity App) – CableFAX
2012 Best Web Redesign (MSGVarsity.com) – CableFAX